JP2 Young Adults
Inspired by Saint John Paul II, we seek to be an intentional community that walks with each other on the journey towards Jesus Christ and to be a witness to those around us.
Growing in faith and community
JP2 Young Adults is a community of young adults (18-39ish) of the Jefferson City area, based out of the Cathedral of Saint Joseph.
We gather with a mission of building intentional relationships, we aim to grow closer to Christ, His Church, and each other through small groups and social events.
Small Group Ministry for Young Adults
The model of discipleship Christ gave us in his formation of the Apostles shows the importance of community and life-sharing for a thriving spiritual life. Through small groups, we seek to build our young adult community through friendship with each other and faith formation in a group setting.
Lenten Small Groups, 2021
Expand the accordion tabs below to see details about this fall's small group offerings.
Women's Online Group
- Led by Marianne Cline
- Mondays at 6:30 PM via GoogleDuo
- Will meet every week of Lent starting Feb 22nd
- Plan to focus on the Sunday Readings
- Led by Rose Knipp & Emily Reinkemeye
- Tuesday Evenings at 6:00 PM in the Mary Room (in-person, socially distant)
- Will meet bi-weekly starting on Feb 16th
- Focus is TBD by the group
- Led by Ben Klebba
- Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 PM at Memorial Park (weather allowing)
- Will meet weekly during Lent starting Feb 17th
- Focus is TBD
- Led by Erin Boeckmann & Eric Winkelman
- Thursday Evening at 7:30 PM (location TBD)
- Will meet bi-weekly starting Feb 18th through Apr 29th
- Married Couple's Group
- Actively looking for a couple to lead
- Please sign-up if you're interested in receiving updates
- If your interested in leading, please contact Joe Reinkemeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 660-888-3765)
See group descriptions above, and register using the form below. If you have any questions or need assistance, email email@example.com.