School Advisory Board Meeting Minutes 11/12/19
St. Joseph Cathedral Advisory School Board
November 12, 2019
The meeting was called to order by Abby Struemph at 6:00 pm.
Opening Prayer: The opening prayer was led by Fr. Nelen.
Attendance: Fr. Nelen, Spencer Allen, Tim Hoelscher, Lori Buchanon, Abby Struemph, Jon Browning, Dustin Wilson, JJ Gates, Mike Larkin, Shawn Bailes, Jami Otke
Recitation of the Mission Statement
Approval of Minutes: The minutes from the Advisory School Board meeting dated October 6, 2019 were reviewed and approved.
- The coffee bar sponsored on Nov 3rd went well. Thanks to those who helped out.
- The Christmas Bazaar held last weekend was a success.
- Motion was made to hold budget and/or subcommittee meetings as needed in place of the Dec 10th ASB meeting, in order to be prepared for January meeting.
Home and School Report:
- No report
Athletic Committee Report:
- SJCS hosted Volleyball CMPAL Championship, which was a success.
Technology Committee Report:
- No Report.
Parish Council Report:
- Initial discussions have begun for church renovations
Closing Prayer: The closing prayer was led by Fr. Nelen.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:35 pm.
Next Meeting: January 14, 2020 at 6:00 pm in the St. Joseph Room.